Deadline for Fall 2017- Spring 2018 Rey Feo Scholarship Foundation applications March 31, 2017
Criteria & Eligibility Requirements:
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
• Current High School Senior or no more than 12 months after graduation.
• Must be a student pursing full-time studies leading to a bachelor’s degree at an approved college or university.
• Students entering as Freshman, must have a grade point average of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale equivalent.
• Students entering as Freshman must have a score of at least 23 on the ACT (composite) or at least a score of 1350 Composite on the SAT.
• Renewal students, must maintain a college grade point average of a least a 3.00 on a 4.0 grade point.
• All applicants must be a United States Citizen.
• Students may not be overfunded from total scholarships or other grants awarded.
• One Rey Feo Scholarship per family per year.
• Region 20 school district students only: Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Dimmit, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kinney, LaSalle, Maverick, Medina, Real, Uvalde, Wilson, Zavala
• PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.
Application for FIRST TIME Rey Feo Scholarship applicants for 2017-2018 is now available! New applicants interested in applying, just click on the button below to fill your application.
RENEWAL Application for 2017-2018 is now available! Just click on the button below to fill your application!
Renewals: If you are having trouble with the above link, simply type in reyfeoscholarship.awardspring.com to your browser to get to the application!
DUPLICATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.